Friday, March 30, 2007

Spring Has Sprung

Hi Knitters,

Spring is officially here. I am headed off on a much needed vacation for a week. We are packing up for sunshine, beaches, loads of swimming, lots of good eating, and a little relaxation. We are good at vacations around here.

When I return I will write up the pattern for Elefante for you and post it right here for the taking. I love this little guy and I think you will have a ball knitting up this quick little project. It will be a super sweet baby or child or even adult gift, if you are like me.
We'll talk soon.
best, susie

3 comments:

amy said...

susan - i triple love your itty bitty hats book. i'm making my way thru the entire book. can you tell me about the pattern for the black sweater with the flowers on the lapel - it matches the hat with the bouquet. thanks and happy knitting. amy at amyknit40.blogspot.com

amy said...

thanks for the info. i'll be 'googleing' that this morning. and can i say what a nice person you are for responding and so quickly. i'm almost giddy for being in contact with someone famous - AND believe me in my knitting world you are!

Anonymous said...

Have a great and safe vacation! You deserve it!

Can't wait for the elephant pattern, it's sooo cute! I love the booties too! You are so talented and generous! :)